Terms of Service
1. Official uniform orders must only be placed online.
2. Deliveries are subject to stock availability.
3. Returns Policy-
All returns will be managed by Bombardier. Global Citizen Apparel will only be responsible for shipping and article replacement charges when the returns are as a result of faulty workmanship or material or an item is incorrect supplied. Any returned articles should be in their original condition. All returns must be done within 60 days of delivery. Bombardier will assume all responsibility for an exchange or return request after 60 days of delivery. In the event of incorrect sizing due in part by Bombardier, Bombardier will be responsible for the return and the cost of shipping and replacing with the correct size.
4. Interest will be charged on any overdue amounts (subject to the terms of the credit agreement).
5. All goods remain the property of Global Citizen until paid in full.
6. All prices are subject to change, but at least 1 month’s prior written notice must be given.
7. Although utmost care has been taken during the set up of this online store, there is a chance for error and what is displayed online may be inaccurate. Any prior agreed upon pricing and product information will supersede what is shown online.
Please note: Garments comprised either wholly or partly of cotton are not suitable for applications where garment is exposed to excessive sunlight and/or perspiration, as this could result in fading. Small amounts of fading and shrinkage is to be expected with ongoing use of cotton-containing products.